The security of our customer data is our top priority. When BrightEdge was founded in 2007, we built our SaaS technology with security as a founding principal, choosing to undertake the most stringent global security audits – the same audits companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and Salesforce undergo. Core to BrightEdge is a foundation of secure, reliable, and scalable SaaS infrastructure security controls. BrightEdge’s commitment to security includes ensuring reliable and continuously available data.
BrightEdge Customer Data is Protected with Enterprise Grade Security
- ISO/IEC 27001 Certified – Internationally recognized British Standards Institution (BSI) certification
- Total Security - Comprehensive security, including network security, encryption, data availability, disaster recovery, and employee security training
- Flexible Password Policies – Designed to accommodate the most stringent financial password requirements including, password capture history, disallowing recycled password, and enforcing special passwords
BrightEdge Ensures Secure, Reliable, and Continuously Available Data
- High Availability – Third party validated with 99.99% up-time (unique from other players with a history of down-time)
- Disaster Recovery – Ensures business continuity with multiple data centers with replication in disparate locations
- Global Platform – Complete global capabilities with support for 111+ countries, multi-lingual character support, global servers, and multi-pod architecture that distributes performance load
- Third Party Validated – Security standards validated by dozens of security audits from the largest global financial institutions and technology companies (these leading brands are now customers)
- Certified Security Experts – The BrightEdge technical team is comprised of experts with the highest level security and audit certifications including, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Lead Auditor.