Following on from a fantastic year for BrightEdge, I am delighted to share more details on Share13, our premier industry event to be held August 22-23 at the stunning Palace Hotel in San Francisco. 2013 has been an epic year for Digital Marketing. The convergence of search, social and content marketing, technical changes, increased local and mobile adoption and the fusion of big data have resulted in massive impact and a positive shift for our industry. Share13 is focused on aligning the key drivers of digital marketing and the central role of content within this market shift and bringing together leading minds, brands and talent to learn about the resulting technology changes, trends, best practices and case studies.
SEO and earned media are the CMOs imperative
These two channels have become the most efficient, measurable and profitable channels for reaching new and existing customers. Share is the only event focused on exploring the synergies between the two.
SEO – From Rank to Revenue
Search has evolved to become the largest digital marketing channel. In our 2013 Search Marketers Survey, 98% of respondents confirmed that search is a strategic imperative for the CMO. But with the fragmentation of search results by device, locale, and algorithm updates, how do you measure and optimize revenue in addition to rank? In this track you'll hear from leading global enterprise SEO marketers how they achieve success today.
Earned Media: Maximize your Impact
Marketers have an ever increasing number of channels to understand and influence customers. Your initiatives can reach further than ever, enabling you to drive awareness, demand and revenue. But where do you start, and what channels deliver the greatest return? In this track digital marketing innovators share how they drive measurable business results with earned media and search.
Please feel free to view the detailed agenda on the Share13 site by visiting http://www.brightedge.com/share13-agenda and check back often because we are adding speakers at a staggering rate.
Star-studded lineup of speakers & attendees
Share13 features some of the most accomplished and visionary search marketers including:
- Abe Thomas - General Manager, Microsoft.com
- Mike Grehan, Publisher of Search Engine Watch & ClickZ; Producer of SES international conferences
- Elisabeth Osmeloski, Director of Audience Development, SEL, Marketing Land and SMX
- Eric Papczun, US President, Performics
- Jim Brigden - Global Chief Client & Commercial Officer, iProspect
- Simon Heseltine, - Director of Audience Development, AOL Inc / Huffington Post Media Group (HPMG)
- Anthony Ha, Techcrunch
- David Lloyd - Sr. Manager, Global Search Marketing, Adobe
- Christopher Birkholm-Program Manager (SEO & Site Optimization), Digital River
- Michael Kirchhoff - Director SEO & Product Support, PennWell Publishing
- Steve Krull - CEO, BeFoundOnline
- John Schulenburg - Director of SEO, Electronic Arts
- Molly Scofield - Managing Director, Global Consulting, Global Strategies
- Ken Shults - Managing Director, Global Consulting, Global Strategies
- Lisa Williams - Director, Paid, Owned & Earned Media, Rosetta
- Julia Gause - Director of Search Marketing, Scripps Networks
- Kirill Kronrod - SEO Manager, Adobe
- David Whitworth, SEO Manager, Rackspace
- Marty Muse - Vice President, Client Solutions & Success, Relevance
- Leo Haryono - VP, Acquisition Marketing, Macy's
- Dave McAnally, Director, Content Solutions, Resolution Media
- Jason Tabeling - Partner, Rosetta
- Robin Francis - Senior Manager, Search & Web Content, Autodesk
- Holland Dauterive - SEO Specialist, ModCloth
- Vincent Wehren,Bing Webmaster Tools Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
- Mel Carson, Majestic SEO
Just a few of the 400 brands attending include Cisco, Citrix, Hilton, Humana, Netflix, Nike, Synopsis, Target and Western Union.
Training & Certification
Share13 is about learning from accomplished marketers on how to succeed in earned media. In addition Share is also a place for BrightEdge customers to share best practices on getting more out of the BrightEdge platform. This year, we are enabling that experience by introducing the BrightEdge Certification Program at Share13. I invite you to sign up for this training in-person training taught by leading experts from the BrightEdge Client Services and Professional Services teams. For more details, please visit - http://www.brightedge.com/share13-certification-training. Feel free to test your knowledge with BrightEdge Digital Marketing Quiz or SEO Quiz.
Needless to say, with the presence of the accomplished marketers from different industries, backgrounds and geographies, Share13 offers an excellent networking opportunity. Share is exclusively for search and digital marketing practitioners at leading brands making the networking that much more enriching! I would like to personally invite you all to be a part of this industry-shaping event. To give you a preview of what to expect at Share13, we will profile and interview the speakers at Share13 on this blog. Look out for these interviews and updates on more speakers in the coming weeks. Jim Yu Share13 is in San Francisco on August 22-23 Information and Registration: http://www.brightedge.com/share13 Follow updates on Twitter @brightedge #share13 Contacts: Asidana@brightedge.com Abetts@brightedge.com