Given that an estimated 53% of your website traffic arrives from organic search, it is important to keep track on what new developments can boost your organic traffic. Google Quick Answers – highly-visible text snippet answers and links placed at the top of the Google SERPs – were observed to provide a huge boost in organic traffic. Quick Answers appear up to 40% of the time for some types of queries. Some of the most important things to know about Quick Answers are:
- Pages that have an answer box and ranked result perform better than those with just a high-ranking result.
- Click-through traffic generates increased revenue and conversions.
- Quick Answers allow sites that haven’t made it to the top of the SERP to receive a huge boost in traffic.
BrightEdge has an answer for you. Join us at the webinar on Thursday, July 28th at 10am PT / 1pm ET to learn:
- 4 key factors that Google looks at when choosing a page to show up
- Step-by-step process from choosing the best opportunities to optimizing for Quick Answers and measuring success
- 20+ optimization best practices that maximize your chance of getting into Quick Answers.