Today, BrightEdge announced the launch of BridgeEdge S3 - the first SEO platform to enable social signal tracking and monitoring to support user driven marketing campaigns. BrightEdge S3 is offered in response to an industry-wide shift in how marketing is traditionally done.
“The Internet is changing how companies engage with customers, and the rise of social networks and sharing is accelerating a user driven approach to marketing,” said Jim Yu, CEO of BrightEdge. “Just as strategies to manage and optimize search were essential for marketers during the past decade, CMOs will now require new tools in the next 10 years to leverage the torrent of data their customers generate everyday across site, search and social channels."
Facebook and Twitter users are sending millions of social signals daily, which is a huge boon for marketers seeking better brand engagement. A special SocialShare Study that BrightEdge released in September shows that pages that display Twitter share buttons get 7 times the social media mentions than sites that do not, pointing to enormous social marketing opportunity that brands can implement immediately at almost no cost.
These social plugins and share buttons are creating voluminous streams of data that signal consumer interest and intent. Building on the company’s industry leadership in SEO, BrightEdge S3 is the first integrated offering that enables companies to track site, search and social signal streams and make the data actionable to drive customer engagement, traffic and leads.
New features offered by the BrightEdge S3 platform include:
- Social Site Audit – Provides custom recommendations to help companies properly adopt Facebook’s extended open graph tags and better leverage customer engagement
- Social Signal Measurement—Enables marketers to measure, manage and take action on Tweets and Facebook Likes, which directly impact search rankings
- Facebook Page Recommendations—Provides proven recommendations to help companies’ Facebook pages rank higher in search
- Search ROI Comparison–Enables marketers to measure the true value of their organic and paid search efforts
- Collaborative SEO – Allows cross-departmental teams to work more efficiently by assigning tasks and workflow along with proven SEO recommendations to increase search rankings
- Global Insight – Empowers rankings success around the globe with support for Google on 5 continents, Baidu, Yandex and Yahoo! Japan