As part of the run up to BrightEdge's Share19 on October 18th and 19th in New York City, the company has selected and announced the 2019 Edgie Award finalists in 7 categories.
BrightEdge's awards program recognizes the excellent work done within the BrightEdge community by brands and agencies. To that end, we looked for customers' best stories and results of 2019 in the following categories:
- Innovator Award -- Looking for interesting AI, machine learning, automation, robotics, innovative and deep use of platform.
- Performance and Results -- Driving business results through the SEO/content channel, please share % growth and hard $ numbers if you can.
- Michael Kirchhoff Technical SEO Award -- An individual who shows outstanding character and SEO expertise and philanthropic work. Learn more about Michael Kirchhoff and why we named the award after him.
- Digital Marketer -- An individual who exhibits expertise outside of the SEO channel.
- Elevating Award -- Looking for cases where SEO was elevated horizontally and vertically in the org.
- Community Ambassador -- A person who is active and contributes to the BrightEdge community, online, user groups, and Share.
- Best International -- Technical implementation across many countries and the incremental results driven.
The finalists in alphabetical order are:
BLUE MOON DIGITAL
NEW ERA CAP CO
STANFORD CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
We congratulate all the finalists and extend our best wishes to claim the award in their category and division.