"The Edgie" Awards
Submit your nomination for our 2018 BrightEdge Customer Awards
BrightEdge has an award program to recognize the excellent work done within the BrightEdge community by brands and agencies. To that end, we're looking for users' best stories and results of 2018 in the following categories:
- Innovator Award -- Looking for interesting AI, machine learning, automation, robotics, innovative and deep use of platform
- Performance and Results -- Driving business results through the SEO/content channel
- Michael Kirchhoff Technical SEO Award -- An individual who shows outstanding character and SEO expertise
- Digital Marketer -- An individual who exhibits expertise outide of the SEO channel
- Elevating Award -- Looking for cases where SEO was elevated horizontally and vertically in the org
- Community Ambassador -- A person who is active and contributes to the BrightEdge community, online, user groups, Share
- Best International -- Technical implementation across many countries and the incremental results driven
Please structure your submission as follows: What problem or opportunity did you address? How did you address it? What Brightedge functionality did you use? What were the results? The more numbers you can share the stronger your submission will be. 200 to 500 words in length would be ideal. If you have a link, feel free to include that. If you want to attach a chart or document, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addtional Award Details:
- The nomination period will be May 15 to August 31, 2018.
- You can nominate a person or company in as many categories as you like, including multiple submissions in the same category if you have multiple campaigns or efforts to describe.
- All Finalists will be notified by September 10.
- Finalists will receive a digital certificate and a digital badge.
- Winners will receive a digital certificate, a digital badge, and a trophy.
- BrightEdge will publicly announce the winners live on stage at Share San Francisco, but winners who are out-of-area may be notified a few weeks in advance to allow time to travel.
- BrightEdge will publicize the winners online through the blog, on the site, social, and in email.
- All finalists will have access to reduced-price event passes.
By submitting, you are giving BrightEdge permission to share the details of your story publically, so please review your submission with your corporate communications group before you submit.