Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) no longer feature text-based results and have evolved to include image, video, social, and local results. Marketers now need to know the rank of their pages among all types of results including image, video, social, and local. Metrics and strategies based on blended rank and not just text results alone are what marketers really need to succeed. BrightEdge is the first and only content platform to provide complete insight into true blended rank.
Drive True Content Performance Success With BrightEdge Blended Rank
- Measure true content performance — Understand rank among all search results including text, image, video, social, and local results
- Set goals related to true content performance — Pursue the true measure of content performance success - higher blended rank among all search results
- Drive greater results — Devise well-informed and ambitious content performance strategies based on true performance metrics and goals
- Keep abreast to the changing SERPs — Search engines are constantly refining their algorithms, and adjusting SERPs. On desktop search, 7 results are starting to appear on Google page one (instead of the usual 10). As Google makes changes, organizations need technology with Big Data processing power capable of analyzing this massive data stream.
- Measure mobile performance — SERPs on mobile vary dramatically from desktop, and often feature as few as 5 listings on page one. Measure true rank in mobile devices, inclusive of Universal Results (image, video, social, and local results) to gain an accurate picture of your performance.
First Ever Technology With 360 degree Blended Rank Analysis
- Blended rank for all keywords — Measure blended rank for all keywords as well as keyword groups
- Competitive intel based on Blended rank — Track your competition’s blended rank for all your keywords; identify competitive trends in blended rank and take corrective action fast
- Correlation between social activity and Blended Rank — Correlate social media activity such as Likes, Shares, Tweets, and +1s with blended rank while managing social media campaigns to drive blended rank
- Impact of Blended Rank on web analytics — Understand and manage the impact of blended rank on real business results such as revenue, traffic, and conversions