Digital marketers require a consistent view of marketing performance across all their programs based on a common set of Key Performance Indicators. With SEO growing in importance as a main driver of revenue, web analytics are central to providing trusted metrics for online business performance. The key challenge digital marketers face in deciphering analytics data, is integrating site performance metrics from their web analytics provider with other critical SEO metrics such as search and social signals.
BrightEdge Connect seamlessly links search and social performance with web analytics. BrightEdge Connect provides the 1,500+ brands that are actively using the API with a way to measure the effects and correlation between one indicator (i.e. search rankings, social signals, or backlinks) with analytics metrics (i.e number of visits or conversions).
BrightEdge Connect integrates with major web analytics solutions including Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends, and Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture).
Bring Site, Search, and Social into the CMO suite
- Connect SEO to business metrics – integrating analytics into BrightEdge’s Customizable Dashboards connects the dots between SEO performance and revenue
- Maximize the value from web analytics platforms – enable deeper insights into how search and social efforts drive site performance
- Prioritize SEO projects – contextualize SEO among email and other marketing programs, and deliver on your most promising opportunities
- Leverage consistent metrics – use a trusted set of metrics and attribution models
- Easy setup – an experienced Client Services manager with a solid background in web analytics platforms works closely with you to setup BrightEdge Connect. Standard integrations do not require the support from your IT department.
- Immediate visibility – the API (a REST based protocol) integration setup works almost immediately.
Integrate BrightEdge metrics with your own enterprise architecture:
- Save time and effort on manual import/exports, and reduce errors with manual swivel chair processes by automatically pulling data into your company’s reports.
- Seamlessly integrate rank data for preferred landing pages and keywords iinto your own enterprise architecture providing visibility into SEO metrics that drive business decisions.
I cannot tell you how exciting it is to see this integration going so well…this the first time we’ve been able to watch a vendor demonstrate enterprise level reporting with complete confidence and without footnotes or caveats - it’s so refreshing!”