What do Cisco, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Oracle have in common? A few things actually, they are all BrightEdge customers, technology leaders, and each offers industry reputed technical certifications. We’re taking a cue from these valued customers, and offering our users an opportunity to earn a BrightEdge certification.
Get certified at Share13
I’m excited to announce we’re introducing our training and certification at Share13 in San Francisco on August 23rd. Share13 is less than a month away, and this is yet another reason that Share13 is the must attend digital marketing event of the year. At Share13, you’ll benefit from in-person training taught by leading experts from the BrightEdge Client Service team. Be among the first group of people to receive the cutting edge BrightEdge Professional Certification. And, take advantage of the unique opportunity to ask questions, and leave Share13 with a credential and a badge for your resume.
Why did we create a professional certification?
Our core value is customer success, which includes training our users on the essential features of our technology and empowering users to maximize their value from the BrightEdge platform. We also believe that as the search industry continues to evolve, it is critical to create a standard to ensure that the talent, best practices and workflow for organic search are available to enterprises around the world. BrightEdge S3 is the leading enterprise grade SEO platform with more than 20,000 global users. With that, we want our users to benefit from the growing demand for validated skills in using search and digital marketing technology.
What’s the certification program all about?
The BrightEdge Certification Program is a user-level certification covering the core BrightEdge functionality including: Dashboards, Search Engines, Recommendations, and Analysis. A BrightEdge certification validates a user’s ability to leverage the full BrightEdge platform to deliver value from search and digital marketing.
Benefits of a BrightEdge Certification
- Official designation – BrightEdge Certified Professional badge that can be used on business cards and social profiles
- Recognition in the BrightEdge platform – BrightEdge Certified Professional badge appears when logged into BrightEdge
- Professional community – Inclusion in an exclusive LinkedIn group for BrightEdge Certified Professionals
- Certificate PDF – Electronically delivered certificate that can be proudly displayed
- Marketable skill – A BrightEdge Certification validates a users skill and provides differentiation in the marketplace
- Hire skilled professionals – Tap into a network of certified professionals, and validate that your employee base has the proven skills to help succeed in search and digital marketing
- Maximize value of platform – Ensure users fully leverage the BrightEdge platform to drive results