Mobile technology has hit the mainstream, smartphones and tablets now drive one out of every three minutes spent with digital media. Mobile phones have become so much more than flip phones taking low resolution photos, they’ve evolved to mini computers, with you wherever you go. Smartphone users are texting, tweeting, and sending emails, and they are also shopping. Currently mobile commerce (m-commerce) accounts for 1 in 10 e-commerce dollars, or in other terms tablet users purchased $359 in products from tablets in the last 12 months. And, smartphone users are also searching with GPS enabled, which pinpoints their exact location. As such, users expect different search engine results that reflect, their location, social signals, and universal listings.
The growth of local search, and increasing usage of smartphones and tablets, and m-commerce has fueled the need for Digital Marketers to optimize for mobile search. BrightEdge has introduced an innovative new technology, Mobile SEO, enabling Digital Marketers to create winning mobile search strategies.
Manage Mobile Search Performance with:
- Blended + Mobile – SERPs on mobile vary dramatically from desktop, and often feature as few as 5 listings on page one. Measure your true rank in mobile across devices, and inclusive of Universal Results (image, video, social, and local results) to gain an accurate picture of your performance.
- Local + Mobile – Mobile search is sensitive to location. Gain in in-depth visibility into local SEO performance by keywords and keyword groups across major cities.
- Dashboards & Reporting – Gain visibility and manage performance across mobile, tablet, and desktop results. Track and report on keyword trends, and rankings across device type.
- Mobile Campaign Management – Measure the impact of off-page and on-page changes and how they affect SEO performance of pages on mobile devices. And, optimize mobile campaign performance for e-commerce.
- Competitive Analysis – Gain the deepest visibility into the entire competitive SEO landscape, and Share of Voice for your brand across mobile SEO. Understand your competitors’ most valuable pages and keywords.
- Measure Mobile / Local Landing Pages – Set your location and/or mobile pages as Preferred Landing Pages (PLPs) to measure how your branded, local keywords, and location pages rank in local markets.
- 31% of the U.S. Internet population used a tablet or e-reader in 2012 (A Portrait of Today’s Tablet User Wave II, Online Publishers Association, June 2012)
- Global mobile data traffic grew 70 percent in 2012 (Cisco Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2012–2017, February 2013)
- There are over 1.1 billion global smartphone subscribers (Internet Trends, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, December 2012)
- A third of tablet usage is coming from outside the home (A Portrait of Today’s Tablet User Wave II, Online Publishers Association, June 2012)
Our company is definitely focused on mobile. We want it to be a huge percentage of our business very soon. So having mobile search and SEO rankings from BrightEdge is going to be extremely helpful to us.