7 Steps to a Successful Enterprise Website Transition
- Date: May 19, 2016
- Time: 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT
- Topic: Website Transition
If you’re preparing to lead or participate in the transition of an international website, this webcast will help you define your roadmap for success. Too often, we can find ourselves in the middle of a project wishing we had made some considerations earlier in the process.
Steve Krull, BFO’s CEO and Co-Founder, will walk you through the considerations that will keep your entire team on time, organized, and confidently meeting performance expectations.
• We’ll help you make sure you’ve got all preliminary work covered, including gaining a solid understanding of how the old website works, and a full year of historical SEO data.
• Steve will then guide you through the maze of mapping, auditing, and planning for the nuances of multi-country transitions.
• Finish confidently by understanding how to review and support the transition post-launch of the new website.
These techniques will help you deploy your site transition with a minimum of disruption and put you in a position to increase organic performance.
Erik Newton Steve Krull
Sr. Director, Demand Generation CEO and Co-Founder