BrightEdge Joins the Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer Program
Offers BrightEdge Social Site Audit, and BrightEdge Facebook® Social SEO
San Mateo, California - April 19, 2012 - BrightEdge, the global leader in enterprise SEO, today announced its acceptance into the newly announced and highly-selective Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program. The newly developed initiative was created by Facebook® as a way to connect brands with experienced developers who specialize in Page management solutions, ads management solutions, services and platforms for building socially enabled integrations, and/or tools for Page Insights analysis.
"It is an honor for BrightEdge to be included in the Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer Program, it will help us to continue to provide the most innovative technology for the SEO and Social community," said BrightEdge CEO Jim Yu. "BrightEdge the global leader in enterprise SEO, so we are a natural fit for the Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer Program. The 2,000+ brands around the globe that rely on BrightEdge for their digital marketing can be assured that they will benefit from our membership."
BrightEdge has been added to the list of Facebook-approved vendors in recognition of the company's ability deliver technology that make social marketing easier and more effective. This announcement comes on the heels of BrightEdge's recent patent for SEO Share of Voice, $12.6M in series C financing, opening of global office locations, and 400% revenue growth in 2011. The patented BrightEdge S3 platform includes unique and innovative capabilities that enable brands to succeed at digital marketing, including:
- Measure Open Graph implementation for compliance with best practices as recommended by Facebook® and BrightEdge.
- Audit entire sites and track pages and page templates with errors.
- Review a prioritized list of issues to address based on the value of impacted pages.
- Assign tasks using BrightEdge's built in task and workflow engine for success as a team.
- Maintain quality with continuous monitoring of content updates or major site changes.
- Optimize Facebook® pages for relevance with the search engines in order to increase organic rankings and traffic of these pages.
- Measure the impact of Facebook® Shares and Likes to improve rankings of any page on your website, especially pages targeting high-value head terms.
- Analyze the social SEO strategies of your competitors so that you can beat them.
- Create reports and dashboards that measure the impact of your Facebook® initiatives for SEO, including traffic and revenue metrics.
Download the white paper on best practices for Social SEO with Facebook® at www.brightedge.com/facebook-social-seo
BrightEdge is the global leader in enterprise SEO, helping more than 2,000 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. BrightEdge S3 harnesses the power of analytics on big-data to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks across the globe in a measurable, predictable way. BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York City and London.