How to create a successful SEO infographic?
How do I choose a topic for my SEO infographic?
Before you start creating the design for a fantastic infographic, you need to have the topic to guide your creation. The right topic will bring focus to your visual content and together they will draw in and engage your readers.
The BrightEdge Data Cube is a great place to get started with this search. Start investigating popular keywords that drive a lot of traffic but would also translate well to visual representation. With SEO infographics, you generally want to incorporate strong statistics to back up your opinions or assertions. Therefore, you do not want to select topics that are largely opinion based or do not have strong research to give you the statistics you need. Instead, look for topics that are popular and allow you to construct a factual argument to back up your ideas.
In addition to Data Cube research, you can also look at the traffic on your website, including your most popular articles and blog posts. This will give you insight into what your website visitors are most interested in, so that you can create the infographics to engage them further.
What is the goal of an SEO infographic?
SEO infographics provide you with a fantastic platform to share your message by tapping into the visual part of the brain. The human brain processes visuals roughly 60,000 times faster than text.
The infographic is not just a fancy way to write numbers. Instead, your goal is to help the brain process the information you are presenting, so that your prospects understand your point more quickly. Since you are bringing together a variety of different statistics about the subject in a pleasantly designed format, you also provide your viewers with a fantastic resource that helps to encourage clicks and backlinks.
What are the most important rules for creating a successful SEO infographic?
Creating a strong SEO infographic requires the intersection of data and design. Here are a few tips for creating a winning infographic.
- Start with strong data that tells a story. Although SEO infographics can be made with opinions, numbers will present the strongest argument and will hold the most weight with readers.
- Brainstorm designs that will work well with the story you are trying to tell. You want to come up with a theme or design that will help the data flow and easily bring the viewer from the first point to the last one.
- Before you start designing, think about what you want the viewer to get out of the SEO infographic and use that insight to guide your creation, including your data placement and color choices.
- How to boost your SEO with effective UX?
- How to manage SEO efficiently?
- Take a fun 3-min Digital Marketing Quiz
- How to create content that measurably performs?