We would like to invite you to join us for a webinar on the importance of integrated search on Jan. 19 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET. No longer will companies be able to succeed in keeping their SEO and other channel efforts separate.
As you may be aware, most marketing departments tend to manage their SEO and other channels in separate silos. But why? As the customer’s journey becomes more complex, so too does the collaborative relationship between organic and paid listings and other channels.
Join BrightEdge and Noble Studios for a webinar on developing an integrated strategy to make SEO more foundational to marketing.
In just one hour, you will learn:
- About the perils of a silo-based approach to marketing
- How to identify opportunities for integrated channel efforts
- How to conduct combined SEO and PPC keyword research and which tools to use
- Ways to develop an integrated strategy
- How to measure integrated results
Don’t miss this chance to learn how to dominate both paid and organic search results. As experts in the field, VP of Demand Gen and Head of SEO Erik Newton of BrightEdge and Director of Digital Strategy Chad Hallert of our co-marketing partner Noble Studios will outline the best practices for developing an integrated strategy and increasing your ROI along the way.